Just in time for “Mothers Day”, here is a collection of ‘snaps’ to salute mom …
• Yo mama is so healthy her BMI is probably exactly within the ideal range for a woman her age.
• Yo mama is so well respected within her profession that I bet she’ll get another raise and promotion this year.
• Yo mama is so good at cooking she should open her own restaurant. I’d be the first customer.
• Yo mama is so attractive she could be on the cover of “Prevention”.
• Yo mama is so Internet-savvy she should start her own social-networking site designed specifically for moms. It would be really popular.
• Yo mama is so well read she could teach a course on literature at an accredited university.
• Yo mama is so good at listening she makes you feel like she’s put everything aside to focus all her attention on you. That’s a really great trait to have.
• Yo mama is so skilled at coaching basketball she should apply for a job in the WNBA.
• Yo mama is so supportive of you and your efforts that I wouldn’t be surprised if you were incredibly successful as a result.
– Thanks to Lucas Klauss.