Spring sure is taking it's sweet time getting here. If we don't start looking at some of the pluses we're going to get REALLY bummed. So, here's to the bright side! I hope you like the list.
The Top Ten Reasons this Cold, Rainy Spring Isn't SO Bad After All - by Cathy Wegner
Here they are, in no particular order:
1) No Mosquitos.
2) You now have an excuse to pick up a pair of those cute rain boots that are so trendy right now.
3) We don't have to mow this.
4) It's absolutely no use trying to wash the car.
5) Instead of going outdoors, you have an excuse to stay in and rent some great movies.
6) There's barely any construction to slow you down.
7) There will come sweltering days in July and August, when we would beg for relief with a few chilly, rainy days like this.
8) No sudden pressure to get ready for bathing suit season.
9) That huge puddle on your lawn could be the closest you'll come to getting an in ground swimming pool.
10) Birds are busier than ever - better watching them do all their outdoor work, than having to do yours!