1. Preheat grill to 400 degrees F.
2. Stem the mushroom. Reserve ½ of the stems and mince them.
3. Whip the cream cheese until smooth.
4. In a small bowl, combine minced mushroom stems and crabmeat. Blend the cream cheese into the crab mixture. Add garlic salt and Traeger Veggie Shake mix well. Add bread crumbs a little at a time until the mixture is firm. Stuff the mushroom caps with the cheese mixture.
5. Cook the mushrooms at 400 degrees F in a grill topper for 20 minutes or until the mushroom and crab mixture are hot, and most of the liquid from the mushrooms has been released.
Recommended pellets: Alder
36 Fresh Mushrooms
1 (8 ounce) package herb and garlic cream cheese
1 (6 ounce) can crab meat, drained
Traeger Veggie Shake (to taste)
½ teaspoon garlic salt