1. Trim off any loose fat and skin on the shoulder.
2. Rub the shoulder with Frenchs Yellow Mustard.
3. Lightly rub Traeger Sweet Rub and Traeger BBQ Rub (1/2 and 1/2) into the shoulder and mustard.
4. Set the grill at 220 degrees F.
5. Cook the roast until the internal temperature reaches 195 degrees F, approximately 1 to 1 ½ hour per pound.
6. Wrap in foil and hold for 2 hours.
7. Remove from foil and shred the meat with a fork or with your fingers.
8. Place shredded pork into a serving tray.
9. Mix one part Traeger BBQ sauce, one part Traeger Apricot sauce and 1/3 part Mandarin glaze.
Recommended pellets: 1/3 Onion & 2/3 Hickory pellets
1 Pork shoulder
Frenchs Yellow Mustard
Traeger Sweet Rub
Traeger BBQ Rub
Traeger BBQ Sauce
Traeger Apricot Sauce
Traeger Mandarin Glaze