1. Rinse Turkey in cold water and pat dry.
2. Lightly rub oil on inside and outside of bird.
3. Lightly rub ribs with Traeger BBQ Rub.
4. Preheat grill for 20 minutes and switch setting to Medium (325 degrees F).
5. Cook approximately 4 hours, remove from grill when the internal meat temperature is 170 degrees F at the leg joint.
6.Allow to rest for 15 minutes before carving.
Recommended pellets: A mixture of Hickory and Apple
1 15 LB Turkey
4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
Traeger Pork and Poultry Shake