1. Prepare ribs by removing silver skin membrane from back of ribs.
2. Coat both sides of ribs with Frenchs yellow mustard.
3. Lightly rub ribs with Traeger BBQ Rub.
4. Place ribs on preheat grill at 240 and cook for 60-90 minutes.
5. Remove ribs from grill lightly pour apple juice over the ribs (approximately ¼ cup) and wrap in foil pouches (2 racks per pouch).
6. Return pouches to grill for ½ hour.
7. Remove ribs from pouch and return to grill and apply Traeger Apricot Sauce to ribs with pastry brush and BBQ for 10 minutes.
8. Remove ribs from grill and let sit for 10 minutes and enjoy.
Recommended pellets: Apple & Maple
4 Racks Baby Back Ribs
Frenchs Yellow Mustard
Traeger BBQ Rub
Traeger Apricot Sauce Apple Juice